Hello, I am Andreja. I've been working in tech for more than 16 years in various roles from engineering to management. My career took me from startups to international corporations and back several times.
I write about how technology, people, and organization can support business in the long run. These articles describe a few topics from my experience that I believe are interesting for anyone in tech industry. If you want to reach you can find me on LinkedIn.
Technical vision and strategy
(If you use the links below, you won't have to sign in to Medium, it's open access.)
1. Technical vision and strategy
- Decoding Trust at Work (9 min read)
- Ownership, Autonomy, and Responsibility (8 min read)
- What Is Seniority in Engineering (3 min read)
- Why Is Retrospective Difficult and How to Learn From the Past (2 min read)
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) (2 min read)
- Prioritization and Perfectionism (5 min read)
- Neglected Factors When Building Tech Systems (8 min read)
- How to spread and save the company’s technical knowledge in the age of remote work (8 min read)