I've been working in tech for over 16 years in various roles, from engineering to management. My career took me from startups to international corporations and back several times.
I write about how technology, people, and organization can support business in the long run.
These articles describe several topics that are often discussed among tech leaders and professionals.
Technical vision and strategy
Planning and Delivering
(If you use the links below, you won't have to sign in to Medium, it's open access.)
1. Technical vision and strategy
- Decoding Trust at Work (9 min read)
- Ownership, Autonomy, and Responsibility (8 min read)
- What Is Seniority in Engineering (3 min read)
- Why Is Retrospective Difficult and How to Learn From the Past (2 min read)
- On Change
3. Planning and Delivering
- Organizational Entropy
- Business Awareness Part 1: Total Cost of Owning A Feature (6 min read)
- Prioritization and Perfectionism (5 min read)
- Neglected Factors When Building Tech Systems (Intergation, Vendor Lock-in, Tech Debt) (8 min read)
- How to spread and save the company’s technical knowledge in the age of remote work (8 min read)
- How to handle technical debt