I've been working in tech for over 16 years in various roles, from engineering to management. My career took me from startups to international corporations and back several times.
I write about how technology, people, and organization can support business in the long run.
These articles describe several topics that are often discussed among tech leaders and professionals.
A Few Bigger Pictures
Planning and Delivering
(If you use the links below, you won't have to sign in to Medium, it's open access.)
1. A Few Bigger Picutres
- Decoding Trust at Work (9 min read)
- Ownership, Autonomy, and Responsibility (8 min read)
- What Is Seniority in Engineering (8 min read)
- Why Is Retrospective Difficult and How to Learn From the Past (2 min read)
3. Planning and Delivering
- Business Awareness Part 1: Total Cost of Owning A Feature (6 min read)
- Prioritization and Perfectionism (5 min read)
- Neglected Factors When Building Tech Systems (Intergation, Vendor Lock-in, Tech Debt) (8 min read)
- How to spread and save the company’s technical knowledge in the age of remote work (8 min read)
- Technical Debt as a Product-Engineering Issue (12 min read)